Exceptional Motorsports People
At Motorsports University we celebrate racing people, places, and things. Each season we cover a variety of hard working racing people whose accomplishments and contributions have enriched our sport.
If you have a suggestion for someone who we should add to our article database, please email us a brief overview of their background and we'd be happy to consider anyone you'd recommend.
They need only be people involved in motorsports. Racers, Team, Track, and Series Staff, Volunteers, Photographers, Writers, Product Designers, Engineers, Sponsors, and Racing Family Members. Read our most recent articles about racing people by clicking on their link below.
- Fantastic Race Finishes
- Briggs Cunningham
- Dan Gurney: The All American Champion
- Alan Kulwicki: NASCAR's Last Owner/Driver Champion
- Villeneuve vs. Arnoux
- Allisons vs. Yarborough
- Juan Manuel Fangio: The Maestro
- John Surtees: Champion on 2 and 4 Wheels
- Ricky Carmichael: The Goat
- Gate and Registration Workers
- Ayrton Senna: Ruthless Precision
- Corner Workers, Safety Crews, Track Maintenance Staff
- Richard Petty: NASCAR's Winningest Driver
- Ray Evernham: Team Management Guru